Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a thanksgiving dinner (kind of)


last night dave and i were out and about and decided to pick up dinner on the way home. we went to arctic circle...with sweet potato fries and pumpkin pie milkshakes, it was almost like thanksgiving dinner. it made me excited for thanksgiving. the pumpkin pie shake was delicious, the sweet potato fries not so much...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I have been wondering about those fries....

Thelissa said...

I just have to say eeeeewwwwww! Neither of them sound good! My hubby might like the shake though! I'll have to tell him to give it a try! I think we'll pass on the fries!

pinkmorning said...

likeastar - they did not taste fresh at all! they tasted old...rumbi has good sweet potato fries and arctic circle's were not even in the same ballpark.

thelissa - the shake really did taste like pumpkin pie, if you like it...i am a big fan of everything pumpkin!

GustoBones said...

Pumpkin pie milkshakes sound divine!