Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"miracle" blanket



so dave ordered this miracle blanket (that is the actual name of the blanket) last week and it arrived yesterday. it is almost like a baby straitjacket, it has extra fabric to secure the arms against the body before you swaddle them up. though she doesn't like being swaddled much anymore, she stayed asleep ALL NIGHT! yes, all night. i couldn't believe it. she didn't wake up even one time throughout the night. i thought a six hour stretch was great but this...wow. she slept from 8:30pm until 5:00am. this is a miracle blanket, indeed.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

WOW!! That is great.. I will definitely need to get one when Brody comes!!

Megan said...

This sounds like a gift from God

Desiree said...

wow, note to self. Buy this blanket when we have our first kid.

Feel free to remind me about it when that time comes! Glad you got a full nights rest. wow...

Unknown said...

She's starting to feel safe knowing the people she relys most upon love her. It isn't the blanket my friend; it's the wonderful mommy that rocked her to sleep.

zealygirl said...

I made a knock-off of this type of blanket and I really like how it keeps the arms pinned down. It works so much better than a regular swaddle!

Ashley said...

I use those with the family I nanny for! they are truly amazing.

GustoBones said...

Anything to help baby sleep:)!