I was tagged by Brooke. Here's how it works:
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
i have done this tag before, but since it has been over a year, here goes:
10 years ago I was:
1. 19 years old
2. Working at TomTom CDs
3. Taking classes at SLCC
4. Driving my first honda civic
5. reconnecting with high school friends
5 things on today’s to do list:
1. Pick up Audrey's pictures
2. Lunch with Rachel and JJ
3. Go to Target
4. Make dinner
5. Meet with realtor
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. granola bars
2. apples with caramel dip
3. string cheese
4. dreyers fruit bars
5. dried mango
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off house
2. Start a trust fund for Audrey
3. Go on vacation with Dave
4. Go back to school
5. Buy Dave a black prius
5 places I have lived:
1. Draper, Utah
2. Buena Vista, VA
3. Seattle, WA
4. Oceanside, CA
5. Fairfax, VA
5 jobs I have had:
1. snelgroves ice cream
2. raging waters
3. tomtom cd exchange
4. media research center
5. fidelity investments
The rules say I have to tag 5 people. Michaela, Mariah, Janette, Christy, Jessica... YOU'RE IT!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
ten years ago
Posted by pinkmorning at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love dried mangos! I am actualy eating some now.
Cute post- Your snacks are waaaay healthier the than ones I love. I will go do mine now!
i love your blog! these tags are nice and informative :)
Post a Comment