Friday, October 3, 2008

so sad



here is a picture of audrey on her tummy. oh, she hates this. and bathtime. she hates tummy time and bath time. i feel like the meanest mom in the world when we give her a bath because she screams bloody murder and it takes a long time in my arms before she calms down. when we got her pictures taken we told the photographer that she does not like being on her tummy. even though she didn't freak out like she usually does, you can see how unhappy she is...when you look at this picture, don't you just want to scoop her up and give her some love?

9 comments:

Ashley said...

awww it's still a sweet picture! what a love.

Brooke said...

I do see a hint of "I will tolerate this for only one more second" in that beautiful little face...but still, it's an adorable picture...are there any more?

Mariah "Sniggs" said...

She looks ADORABLE and that is an absolutey fabulous picture!

Unknown said...

She's just pondering the debates she heard with daddy last night . . . Don't we all feel this way these days?

She's adorable, Julie.

Thelissa said...

My kids hate that too. She does look so sweet in this shot though. Love the flower in her hair!

Rachel said...

I love the picture.. I don't think it looks TOO sad..

GustoBones said...

She does have sad eyes, but she is still gorgeous!!!

Jill said...

That picture is precious!!!!! And her hair is to die for. You and Dave make very cute babies!! My family cannot wait to meet her!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Yes. Yes I do want to scoop her up.
She is beautiful.