the world as i see it
not only was a baby born, but a mother also.
mom happened long before baby was born. i remember just how much care you had for her before she was even in your arms. you have been and will always be the BEST mother ever!!
such a miracle!
So true. Such a beautiful mother and daughter!
Eleven weeks already?! Wow, time flies!
Your words are the most beautiful and profound ever... I am in awe of you and your marriage and your perfect little miracle!
So true!!BTW...You've been tagged...check out my blog and answer the questions...:)
I love these girls.
Hi, It's been fun to read up on what you've been doing over the past few years!! congratulations on becoming a mother!! It's wonderful isan't it???
Post a Comment
8 comments:
mom happened long before baby was born. i remember just how much care you had for her before she was even in your arms. you have been and will always be the BEST mother ever!!
such a miracle!
So true. Such a beautiful mother and daughter!
Eleven weeks already?! Wow, time flies!
Your words are the most beautiful and profound ever... I am in awe of you and your marriage and your perfect little miracle!
So true!!
BTW...You've been tagged...check out my blog and answer the questions...
:)
I love these girls.
Hi, It's been fun to read up on what you've been doing over the past few years!! congratulations on becoming a mother!! It's wonderful isan't it???
Post a Comment