Thursday, October 30, 2008

audrey's first date

my friend candice and i (and our babies) met for lunch at cafe rio. it was so much fun to catch up on each other's lives and talk about motherhood and memories of college. it was really fun to see her baby too. he is such a happy baby and so cute! it was funny though because when i held him audrey looked up at me with this "hey, you are MY mom, why are you holding another baby" expression. it was pretty funny. they looked so cute next to each other in their carriers. they have the same carrier (just different colors), the same pacifier (again just different colors), the same binky clip (this one is because candice made both of them, she is so talented) and when i pulled out her favorite toy, candice said that her son had the same one AND they are both AJ (audrey jane and adam junior). looks like audrey has a boyfriend, haha.


9 comments:

Thelissa said...

I love the last pic. He is looking over at her with a funny look! So cute.

Monty said...

love that last pic too!! looks like there is a conversation happening. LOL!

Rachel said...

SO CUTE! playdates are fun

Desiree said...

How fun! I hope all is well for Candice. Looks like it with her new little one. He and Audrey are adorable together. Are you arranging a marriage?! lol. You forgot a picture of the two of you!! Mom's need to be in pictures too you know. :)

GustoBones said...

Too cute. I am in love with all of Audrey hair bows! They are so stinkin' cute!!!

zealygirl said...

Very, very cute!

I'm so glad you guys are able to get out and about! My days always seem to go better when I'm not stuck in the house all day.

Jane - Mom Generations said...

So cute!!!! I love that their moms tagged along on their first date. ;-)

Beanie said...

That last picture is just priceless.

Amanda said...

the face on that little boy in the last picture is so pricless... HA! what cute babies!