
i want in-n-out so bad right now that i can't breathe...okay, not really THAT bad, but i REALLY want some. i told dave i want to drive to vegas to go get some. he said we can if i really want to(i think he doesn't want to tell his pregnant wife no) but lovingly reminded me that i would be pretty tired and that would be a pretty expensive meal...i guess we won't go but nothing else even sounds edible because i want it so bad...
Saturday, March 1, 2008
in-n-out
Posted by pinkmorning at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
ok - gas up j.r. and let's roll...
Aren't pregnancy cravings great? Have you cried b/c you didn't get it yet and nothing else will fill that spot?
I remember wanting "in n out" really bad when I was pregnant with Joel!!!! When you are used to having it down the street, it is hard to go without it, especially when you are pregnant. Scott sometimes gets it on his overnights. I am always so jealous!!!
what about that place in Lehi, probably won't do, but I hear it is a pretty good knockoff.
rachel - we went down there when it opened and it is not very good. we ended up going to iceberg, and that really didn't do it, but at least we tried. haha.
i hear you...the craving is maddening!! I love in-n-out almost as much as life itself :) (and I am not even pregnant...ha ha)
Oh that sounds tasty! And the milk shakes look good too! Can I have pregnancy cravings with you please?
With Laura, all I wanted was Hostess chocolate cupcakes. That's why she turned out so sweet.
I believe they are opening one in St George pretty soon...so you will shave an hour or so off your in-n-out commute! :)
i love in-n-out too!!! we ate there in vegas last summer. too bad they are so far from us. love the burgers! hope you can keep some yummy cravings down.
You could just hit that little knock-off down in Provo. Chatters. It's almost identical.
Post a Comment