
so the fabulous ladies at pinks and blues are at it again! they are hosting a blogger baby bump watch contest to win a cute pink diaper bag from skip hop...so i thought i would be brave and post my first belly picture. i promise my mirror does not look that dirty in real life...
Thursday, March 20, 2008
21 weeks and counting...
Posted by pinkmorning at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
This is a big change since I've seen you last! Love, Mom
You have a great bump!!
Steph
NOW that is a PRECIOUS YUMMY BABY BELLY!
Love it! Love it! Love it! Your "bump" is the true definition of love made visible! I am so, so, so very happy for all 3 of you!
Sharon - Pinks & Blues
love the bump!!!
I'm excited to see that little one inside of there!
You look GREAT!
So what ever happened with the online baby shower? Did you win?
So So cute!! I love your tummy!!!
Love the belly pic! Do we get to vote for you??
looking good, hot mama!!
Wow, what a cute bump!!! That makes me so excited!!! This is the first time I have seen it and you look fab!!! Love it!!!
21 more weeks! Time is flying {for me anyway}!
Congrats and good luck!
You're just a week or two ahead of me! You look great!
Oh Julie, your bump is ADORABLE!! I am so happy to finally see it!
All the love that little girl is already getting... it just makes me smile. :)
Jane, Pinks & Blues
YOU ARE SO CUTE! now you need to post more.... :)
You GROW Girl!!
You look awesome!!
Audrey Jane... love it!!!
xoxo,
Audrey
I love your belly! Enjoy it while you can! :)
i have to see this in life to really believe that you are pregnant and so far along. Tell me how we can make that happen girly!
Cute belly!
Oh oh.....I LOVE it. TOO cute. Your little girl will love those pictures some day too!
Love it! (I didn't even notice the mirror!)
Post a Comment