the world as i see it
melissa, julie, rachel and laura in the sleigh bed
awwwwww.... laura looks so much like her oldest! ;)
I love that comforter! My childhood comforters are like orange and yellow and just plain gross! Cute family! :)
Love that picture! Love those girls!!!
You guys are so cute! I love looking back at old pics.
You little girls are darling!And if I didn't know better, that 2nd one from the right looks IDENTICAL to JJ but with long hair!
a great wife and three wonderful sister's-in-law.
What a neat picture!! You all seem so close. I love to read your blogs!
How cute our you all, cuddled up in bed..great throwback.
You certainly know how to throw it back. Totally cute pic! You girls are still as cute as ever.
That is a cute picture! I want you to know that I went on almost every computer in the house...like 7 or more...and voted for you for the virtual baby shower!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
awwwwww.... laura looks so much like her oldest! ;)
I love that comforter! My childhood comforters are like orange and yellow and just plain gross! Cute family! :)
Love that picture! Love those girls!!!
You guys are so cute! I love looking back at old pics.
You little girls are darling!
And if I didn't know better, that 2nd one from the right looks IDENTICAL to JJ but with long hair!
a great wife and three wonderful sister's-in-law.
What a neat picture!! You all seem so close. I love to read your blogs!
How cute our you all, cuddled up in bed..
great throwback.
You certainly know how to throw it back. Totally cute pic! You girls are still as cute as ever.
That is a cute picture! I want you to know that I went on almost every computer in the house...like 7 or more...and voted for you for the virtual baby shower!!
Post a Comment