Monday, November 5, 2007

Scattergories

i am stealing this idea from Kim. Thank you! This was fun to play. i am tagging everyone that reads this...answer the following questions with the letter that your first name begins with.

What is your name? Julie
4 Letter word: Jade
Vehicle: Jeep
TV Show: Jeopardy
City: Jerusalem
Boy Name: Jack
Girl Name: Jessica
Drink: Jaegermeister
Occupation: Janitor
Movie: Jurassic Park
Popular Band: Jimmy Eat World
Something you wear: Jewelry
Celebrity: Jimmy Fallon
Food: Jell-O
Something found in a bathroom: Jacuzzi Tub
Reason for being late: traffic "Jam"
Something you shout: Jerk

4 comments:

Rachel said...

smartie pants!

Monty said...

like the new look and love the GORGEOUS bride in the photo!!

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

How fun! I will add this to my Blog, in hopes that others will play too. I love word games! I hope you are doing well....

..::k.toms::.. said...

Glad you tried it!
It's hard huh?!?
LOVE the new look of your blog. And just what Dave said- beautiful bride!
You are gorgeous!