Thursday, November 15, 2007

christmas ham soda, anyone?



so the folks over at jones soda have offered special holiday flavored soda for years, but this year they have switched it up a bit...in previous years they have offered turkey and gravy soda, this year the christmas pack consists of four holiday flavors:

christmas ham soda
egg nog soda
christmas tree soda
sugar plum soda

while the thought of ham-flavored soda doesn't sound that appealing, i am intrigued. has anyone out there tried any of these novelty sodas before? i may just have to pick up a pack, just to try it...

10 comments:

Ashley said...

that is disgusting. but intruiging. do you remember last year when they tried the (I think) thanksgiving sodas on Regis & Kelly? it was so funny.

pinkmorning said...

i didn't see it, i have always wondered about them, though. i have actually never tried jones soda, but heard that it is really good.

Rachel said...

YUCK! I do think the EGG NOG one might be good. I love it in almost every other form.

Natalie said...

I don't think I could do it. I tried a garlic jelly belly once, but that's about the extent of my adventurousness.

lindsey said...

Ammon got the "Thanksgiving Dinner Pack" once. He tried them and said Turkey with stuffing and gravy was the sickest!

GustoBones said...

I too think that they sound a little gross, at least the christmas ham does. I don't know though, christmas tree, sugar plum and egg nog, might be ok.

MomOf4 said...

Nope, I have not. Sounds kind of gross!

..::k.toms::.. said...

What makes me wonder is HOW they came up with the flavoring? So weird!
Is there really someone out there that thinks- "I'm kind of craving Ham but in liquid form so I think I'll pop open this Jones here..."
I just don't get it.

Beanie said...

I love the sheer cleverness of it, the adventurous marketing.

Angie said...

I like the flavor you and Dave came up with. Very cute!