so dave and i went with his sister, brother-in-law and their kids to dinner and to see the bee movie on saturday night. my little niece gwen is always so entertaining with the things that she says. we got out of the car and she comes running across the parking lot yelling, "aunt duuuullliiiieee" when we sat down at the pizza place she grabbed my arm and said, "i like you aunt dulie." we sat by each other in the movie too and she was holding onto my arm the whole time and leaning against me and periodically she would look up and say, "aunt dulie, you're da best" or "i like you aunt dulie" ...her mom told us later that when she says she likes someone that means she loves them. too bad we didn't know this before the outing because when dave told gwen that he loved her, she looked up at him and said, "i'm not your wife" and since i am still laughing about it four days later i thought i would share.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love you too daughta Dulie. You make me smile.
That is so cute. I love how she told Dave what was what. I loke you too.
Super cute!
That is so sweet! I'm with Rach- love what she said to Dave!
So Dulie-
You've been tagged. Check out my blog for the details!
This is adorable! I love the way she pronounced your name. :)
Post a Comment