Saturday, November 17, 2007

some things never change



i laughed so hard when i saw this picture of my childhood self...my little round face and the joy i had in holding a book. reading has always been one of the great joys in my life, i guess some things never change.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE this picture. It is so cute. It looks so much like dad to me. No wonder every one called you Phillip in a dress.

Monty said...

that's the julie i know and love - great smile and devouring a book.

MomOf4 said...

Such a darling picture! Thanks for sharing!! :)

lindsey said...

you were so cute then and still are now! I love to see pictures of everyone when they were young.

Screaming Grasshopper said...

what a cutie! i hope WHEN you and dave have a baby- WHEN you get a little girl that she looks like you! what a beautiful little girl!!!

GustoBones said...

What a cute photo! You look so cute!

Christy said...

This is so cute :) I love books too, but I don't have a super cute picture like this :( it makes me smile every time I pull up your page!

Beanie said...

Who is that adorable child? I know that face and smile well.

MomOf4 said...

Tag! Stop over to my blog for the rules if you feel like playing!

Angie said...

Such a cute picture! I love it.