

i stayed home from work today. i have a head cold and had trouble breathing last night and woke up with a sinus headache. it was nice to be able to go back to sleep and take the day to rest. I couldn't wait for dave to get home though, i was missing him like crazy. when he walked in the door he brought home dinner from the cheesecake factory because he knew i was not feeling well. what a sweetie pie. i thoroughly enjoyed the shepherd's pie and cheesecake. thanks dave. you are the best.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
sweetie pie
Posted by pinkmorning at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
yay! he is so sweet. feel better Julie!
I am sorry you were sick. Props to Dave for the dinner. So nice and yummy!!! I hope you are feeling better today!
I would have come hung out witcha! I wish I knew you were home... So JEALOUS about the CF though!
Um yeah- props to Dave for probably waiting for AT LEAST 45 min. for takeout.
What a great guy!
Gotto love the factory!
I hope you feel better soon! Your hubby takes good care of you! :)
take out at the cheescake factory is cake - pun intended. all you do is call it in, drive and call them when you arrive then someone walks it out to you. just perfect for a lazy guy like me!!
We should call Dave Mr. Wonderful and make a live action figure out of him--or at very least clone him.
Post a Comment