
can i tell you how much i LOVE smiths marketplace? they are a little expensive as far as their home and decor items, but their sales are AWESOME! okay, so about a year ago i broke our pizza stone(well, it was dave's and then became ours when we got married) from pampered chef. i felt so bad, but then i kind of forgot about it. well earlier this week i was browsing around in the huge clearance section at smiths marketplace and found this farberware pizza stone that was 80% off it's original price so i just had to pick it up. i am very excited about my five dollar purchase and dave picked up all the stuff for me to make him a hawaiian pizza tomorrow.
YUM!
i hear they are great for baking cookies too.
i think i love a finding a good deal more than the actual items that i buy. it is such a thrill for me, i know, i am a dork, haha...
Saturday, March 29, 2008
what a steal!
Posted by pinkmorning at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
yum - yum! more of your great cooking!
you are NOT a dork.... I am the exact same way (or maybe be are both dorks)! :) Yesterday I picked up TWO of these vases I had seen at a store called Tuesday Morning (do you have those out there?), and they were only 3.99 a piece... originally 20 bucks! I had seen them before but never gotten them... then gone back to find them gone.... so you know I had to grab them when I saw them again! I agree on the fact that sometimes FINDING the deal is better than the actual item ;)
I am the exact same way... If something is a "good deal" I want to scoop it right up. Fun new pizza dish! I want to see waht else was in their clearance section.
Our pizza stone broke too a few years ago. It just cracked in the oven one day. I love bargains. They are my favorite. When I get a compliment on something new that I am wearing, I always want to tell the person that I got if for $5 or whatever. It is part of the fun for me.
I love you for being such a dork! Just last night I was at a store with Audrey and I spotted Easter dessert plates (soooooo cute, pastels with Easter scenes)... normally $3.00/plate, but now 33 cents! There were only 5 left and I scooped up all 5. I was THRILLED and can't wait for next Easter to use them with the grandkiddies!
Your score is sweet, too!
Sharon - Pinks & Blues
i do not have your info at all. sucky! you can email me i guess through the website. www.enizio.com or call me through the number there.
You are cracking me up! I have a huge obsession with any kind of clearance. Try the cookies for real. You wont be sorry!
I dig Smiths Marketplace!!! I could wander around in there everyday! :)
And I LOVE good deals! Plan on me coming over for pizza! Hahaha! :)
Just randomly ran across your blog. I usually don't write on people's blogs but I am obessed with pampered chef products!
Try cookies on there, they turn out great! Also, pampered chef has great recipes with what they call "rings" that you can stuff and bake on there and they turn out so good!
Ahhhh, you know, I've always wanted one of those things. I wonder if a rock from our garden or a slab of concrete would work?
I love our pizza stone and use it for anything I would normally put on a cookie sheet. Just be careful not to ever put it in the oven when its on broil it will crack right in half. Or sometimes if you put things that are frozen on it and right into the oven it will do that
Post a Comment