my friend natalie made the cutest little easter treats and posted them on her blog. they were no bake cookies with cadbury mini eggs on top and they look like mini bird's nests...i saw them last night and i fell in love with them. i even had a dream about them last night, haha...so i shamelessly copied her for our easter dinner tomorrow.
here is the picture of the mini bird's nests she made
okay, is this the cutest thing you have ever seen in your life?? here is the tray i made tonight, and i can't wait for them to dry as i think they look more like a "nest" when they are dry, plus you don't eat them until they set anyway.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
mini bird's nests
Posted by pinkmorning at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
can't wait to have one!
those ARE adorable!!! I love them! I will have to remember for next year!
Those are SO cute! I love them! They look YUMMY!
I love that idea!
It amazes me how creative some people are?!
I love those brown cupcake liners! Where did you get them?
And I can't get over the fact that Easter has come and gone. I love those Mini Eggs. They are my favorite candy EVER and now they're gone!
I hope they were a TOTAL success. After all we all loved them too!
complete hit!!
soooo cute!
So when it's wet is it more like bird poop? You could market it both ways ya know?
Clever and thoughtful girl, always.
Post a Comment