Monday, March 10, 2008

baby girl bedding



the bedding we ordered online finally came today. isn't it cute? it makes me so excited to work some more on the nursery...



i also got my easter swap today so it was a really fun mail day!




thanks sara!

13 comments:

GustoBones said...

Cute baby girl bedding!!!! Glad you got your swap too!! Hope you liked it!

Ashley said...

sooooooo cute!

Monty said...

more and more excited with each passing day!!

lindsey said...

I love the new bedding. I can't wait to see the whole room!

Jessica Potter said...

Oh my gosh that is some VERY cute bedding! Nice job picking that out!

Jessica Potter said...

Oh my gosh that is some VERY cute bedding! Nice job picking that out!

Jessica Potter said...

Oh my gosh that is some VERY cute bedding! Nice job picking that out!

..::k.toms::.. said...

That bedding is adorable!
I love Mini Eggs! Easter time is my favorite for all of it's amazing candy!!!

Rachel said...

such cute bedding (you knew I already liked it) and swap gift! I can't wait to see the nursery!

Spammon said...

it's pink...

Niederfam said...

SOOOOOO cute!!!! I need a little girl someday just to have some PINK

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

OH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Maybe on our next baby I will get to try some PINK!!! :)

I'm so happy for you Julie!!!!

xo,
Audrey

Joy said...

That bedding is to DIE FOR!! Sooo cute!