...so i am still sick pretty much every day. it helps for me to keep something in my tummy all the time...eat when i wake up and then never let my tummy be empty...which is kind of tough to do when you are nauseated most the time. my sister rachel came over on friday night and we made quesadillas and had girl talk time. it was so fun. i am glad she has been pregnant before because she totally understood when i became nauseated and hot and had to turn on the air, open the sliding glass door to let in even more cold air, grab the bucket(just in case) and sit down. thanks for understanding and for finishing preparing dinner rachel!
anyway, i had a pretty hard night and saturday morning when i woke up i turned on the tv and just stayed in bed hoping i would be able to fall asleep. i thought dave was at the gym so i just decided to rest. about twenty minutes later, dave opens the door to our bedroom with a big smile on his face and a tray holding some french toast he had prepared for me because he knows how much i love it. it was so fun to have breakfast in bed with him. what a sweetheart! how did i get so lucky??
Sunday, January 20, 2008
sweetest husband in the world
Posted by pinkmorning at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
how did i get so lucky??
Oh that is seriously so sweet. You guys have such a loving, sweet relationship. I am so happy you are so well taken care of.
And thanks for making me dinner even though you are sick!! I had a lot of fun!
awwww.... you so deserve it.
Julie - I'm sorry you're feeling so crummy! I hope it passes soon! I'm so thankful you have such a sweet hubby to look after you! What a great guy! Only a little while now until you find out boy or girl! YAY! ~Nikki BBC
Lucky indeed!!! umm....french toast, in bed, even better!!! Hope you start to turn to corner soon!!!! Hang in there.....
MMM, french toast in bed, sounds so yummy!!! I hope you get feeling better soon!!
You are blessed with a great husband.
Post a Comment