i know that it is thursday evening, but i thought i would participate in throwback thursday and post a couple of my favorite pictures from yesteryear...
i love this picture, doesn't laura look just like kate in this picture??
i think i was done taking pictures at this point
Thursday, January 10, 2008
throwback thursday
Posted by pinkmorning at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
that's the julie i know when she's done or bored with something i'm doing. :-)
I love those pictures! Man I wish my hair was still that blond!!! Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I hope you are having a good day and feeling good.
I love your old photo's. Your mom is so beautiful!
So fun!!! It reminds me of the picture of you and Elliot you had in your bedroom back in Branbury:) And will you send me your "recipe" for trailmix?? everytime I see the picture I want some!!!!
Don't these pictures capture everyone's personality--even at that early age. Look in the last picture for instance. Melissa is so sincerely concerned about looking good in the picture and doing her very best. Eliot is cute and just a touch mischievous. Laura is happy and bubbly. Julie had been good about as long as she could take it (for her age). But had been, I might add, a complete darling the whole time. Love it.
I love that first picture.. I have not seen it!!! Are you holding out on me??
rachelt - no, i am not holding out on you, it is on the cd...at least i think it is, i scanned it with all the garden park pictures...
What great pictures!
I love seeing these pictures of your cute family!
So funny to see how much you all have/haven't changed!
whoa...
Post a Comment