I was tagged by the kirnan crib and like a star so here are my answers, so many of these answers(at least the food ones) are so different since i have been pregnant that i have titled this meme my pregnant meme:
Two names you go by: jules and preggie preggerton
Two things you're wearing right now: my pajamas and a smile
Two things you'd want or have in a relationship: laughter and communication
Two of your favorite things to do: cuddle with dave, plan for baby
Two things you want very badly right now: more sleep and a settled tummy
Two things you did last night: nothing and nothing
Two things you ate yesterday: chocolate slim fast, skool lunch turkey sandwich
Two things you did today: brushed my teeth, washed my face
Two longest car rides: driving cross country by myself, the ride home from work everyday(can never get home soon enough)
Two favorite Holidays: birthdays(dave's and my own) and our anniversary
Two favorite beverages: cranberry grapefruit sobe and chocolate milk
Two things about me: I love eating breakfast with my husband on sunday mornings and i hate bananas
Two jobs I've had in my life: snelgroves ice cream shop and independent record store
Two places I have lived: Seattle, Washington and Buena Vista, VA
Two of my favorite foods: gas station nachos and mcdonalds chicken mcnuggets (these are exclusively pregnancy foods for me, i hadn't eaten them in probably 10+ years and i have had mcnuggets three times this week, it is funny the things i can keep down and the things that don't stand a chance)
Two places I'd rather be right now: honestly, i am glad to be where i am, relaxing on the couch in my pajamas with my husband is my favorite place to be
I am not going to tag anyone, but if you are reading this and have not done this meme, do it and leave me a comment so i can check out your answers...
Saturday, January 26, 2008
pregnant meme
Posted by pinkmorning at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i love all of these things about you, preggie.
thanks for playing. I loved reading your answers. And I love Mcdonald's nuggets. When I was pregnant I could stand chick for the first three months. Isn't that weird?? I could not even look at it.
I love gas station nachos too. Although I never go into gas stations anymore with kids. You can get the same taste if you buy tostitoes queso dip. So yummy!!
hehe pregnancy meme I love it!!
Post a Comment