the world as i see it
baby julie annbaby davei can't wait to see what our baby will look like...
hope the baby looks like momma!
I can't wait either.. Look at how adorable the two of you were even then!!
ohhh so cute. I have a hunch your babe will be GORGEOUS.
Yes, your baby will be gorgeous. I love the pictures you posted! You both were so cute as babies and not too shabby now either!:)
Hey Julie!!With parents like you and Dave.. this baby has a 100% of being absolutely adorable!!!I hope you are feeling better lately with the morning sickness!!!xo,Audrey
I actually think you both look very similar in those pictures? So yes, that babe is going to come out looking BEAUTIFUL!
doesn't matter if the baby is pink or blue--she/he will be gorgeous!
tag!!
tag! part deux (don't worry it is the same tag as Kirnan... I think.)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
hope the baby looks like momma!
I can't wait either.. Look at how adorable the two of you were even then!!
ohhh so cute. I have a hunch your babe will be GORGEOUS.
Yes, your baby will be gorgeous. I love the pictures you posted! You both were so cute as babies and not too shabby now either!:)
Hey Julie!!
With parents like you and Dave.. this baby has a 100% of being absolutely adorable!!!
I hope you are feeling better lately with the morning sickness!!!
xo,
Audrey
I actually think you both look very similar in those pictures?
So yes, that babe is going to come out looking BEAUTIFUL!
doesn't matter if the baby is pink or blue--she/he will be gorgeous!
tag!!
tag! part deux (don't worry it is the same tag as Kirnan... I think.)
Post a Comment