the world as i see it
my mom at age four. isn't she adorable?
hopefully baby will get some of your mother's good looks...
Amazing that I can see your mom still in that picture! Isn't it weird that we look (essentially) the same as we did when we were 4?
Love this picture!
I had the strangest dream last night that I met you and dave... WEIRD!! :)
I can remember when this picture was taken! I was really worried that I would smile right.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hopefully baby will get some of your mother's good looks...
Amazing that I can see your mom still in that picture! Isn't it weird that we look (essentially) the same as we did when we were 4?
Love this picture!
I had the strangest dream last night that I met you and dave... WEIRD!! :)
I can remember when this picture was taken! I was really worried that I would smile right.
Post a Comment