Monday, January 21, 2008

pregnancy update

well i had another doctor appointment today and i have lost two pounds since my appointment last month. it is crazy. my doctor prescribed some medication to help me with the nausea so hopefully i will be able to keep more food down within the next few days. we got to hear the heartbeat which was really fun and i am measuring right on schedule. i am glad we got to hear the heartbeat, it makes the exhaustion and nausea worth it...just a little over two weeks until we find out pink or blue...

9 comments:

Ashley said...

yaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! are you going to share the name once you find out? I'm so happy for you guys.

Rachel said...

That is so fun!! I was on pinsa dn needles until I finally wised up and called Dave's phone!!! HOpefully the arrival of your second trimester means the end of your nasty morning (all day) sickness!

Natalie said...

I always loved hearing the hearbeat. It just gives you such a sense of relief every time!

Monty said...

i loved looking over at you and see you just beaming!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

so happy for you julie!!!!!!!!! glad you're feeling a bit better.. AND... i am so glad you have heard the heartbeat and are measuring right on track!!!!!
we found out it's definitely a BLUE today!!!! 4 BLUES!!!

Beanie said...

Hurrah! Another piece of great news.

Christy said...

I am SOO happy for you! You will make such a fun and wonderful mommy! I can't wait to see what you are having :)

Ashley said...

tag!!

Rachel said...

tag again.