Monday, January 7, 2008

oh happy day!



so after a long frustrating day at work of being exhausted, dave sent me an email that he was coming to pick me up...then i started feeling really nauseated so i went to the bathroom and the jamba juice(the only thing i had consumed today) came back up. too bad i did't quite make it to the toilet. i just had such a rotten day. when we got home there was a package for me. dave ordered me a new phone. the phone i have had for the past year is junk as anyone who talks to me on the phone can attest. any phone conversation with me is always peppered with "can you hear me now?" and "are you there?" or worse, dropped calls. i have needed a new phone for such a long time and i have had my eye on the blackberry pearls since they came out. i can't wait to get accustomed to all the fun features on this phone...and it is pretty...dave spoiled me so much already on christmas. we received some christmas money from my parents so dave and i used the money to buy each other things that we needed and wanted but would not normally buy for ourselves. dave now has brand new cycling shoes for the upcoming 100 miler he is training for and i have a phone that i will not have to constantly apologize for. thanks mom and dad!

11 comments:

Monty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monty said...

yes, thanks maurine and scot.

Ashley said...

ohhh I've had my eye on those! you'll have to let me know how you like it :)

GustoBones said...

Fun new phone. It was nice chatting and catching up the other day!

Beanie said...

Just don't throw up on your new phone :)

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Lucky girl!!!! That's certainly a way to make your day brighter. Dave is such an awesome guy.

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Niederfam said...

LOVE IT!!! P just got a blackberry a few months ago, and I really want one now too, while I don't really NEED it, I still want one.....:) Let me know what you think!!!

Rachel said...

Oh.. HTat is so cool. YOu were already ten times better at texting than I am and now I fear I will be utterly left in the dust at your texting speed with that sucker!! What a sweet hubs.

Angie said...

I feel your pain. I have thrown up in the most random places and times. It can really put a damper on the day. I am glad you have Dave and a new phone to cheer you up.

Melyn said...

Hi Julie. I actually just started a blog today but have been reading yours for awhile now. We have gone through some of the same experiences. I had trouble concieving my first child also. We have a lot of the same interests too!!! Feel free to look at my blog at www.mulan72002.blogspot.com. You seem like a fun person to chat with but it's totally up to you. My email address is on there also if you would just like to email me. Hope to hear from you. Thanks!!

Cynthia said...

Your Pregnant?? OMG. Thats freaking so amazing!!! Congratulations. I just had my second. You are going to LOVE it. Being a mom is the most incredible thing. As for the phone.... Not as cool as a baby but still nice. Ive had one now for a year.. not my favorite but I hope its just a network thing and not a phone thing. It will take some time to get used to you will be surprised at how much crap that phone can do. its almost confusing. Anyway I would LOVE to see you.