last week we had another ultrasound. it was so fun to see the baby again, and this time it looked like a baby. we saw a head, two arms and two legs. i just started giggling like crazy when i saw the baby...even though it was the day after christmas, it was definitely our favorite christmas present. it put my pretty much constant morning sickness in perspective. i haven't found anything to ease my queasy tummy. saltines are a temporary fix but they only work while i am eating them and the salt makes me really thirsty. preggie pops don't work, at least they didn't for me. i am eleven weeks pregnant now and i am hoping i am one of those women who is only sick the first trimester, crossing my fingers...
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I hope you are only sick the first trimester too. Take heart. No matter how bad it is because no matter what your Aunt Julie had it worse. You threw up in the delivery room--still morning sick!
i hope it ends soon too babe. i appreciate everything that you do.
goodness. I hope so too!! But I can't wait to see the U/S pictures too.
Well I am VERY happy that you're sick! That means everything is working right!
So excited to find out what you're having!
Ginger Ale. It always makes me feel better.
My fingers are crossed for you! I wasn't one of the lucky ones--but you totally will be--postive thinking. Good luck--I found that if I was tired, it made my morning sickness (really all day sickness) worse. So get lots of rest and if that doesn't help, your doctor can prescribe something--that's what I had to do with my third.
I hope you are "one of those women" too, but I kept waiting and waiting and waiting, and I finally stopped feeling and being nauseated at about 32 weeks...when you are HUGE and uncomfortable so you barley notice you aren't still puking.....fun, isn't it??? :) Although of course, we wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING.....
I hope so too. It really will get better although it is hard to imagine at this point.
Post a Comment