since it is the beginning of a new year, a lot of people have been blogging about goals and resolutions. i have never been a big fan of the new years resolution because i think if you want to make a change in your life, do it. i don't think waiting for a specific time of year is beneficial, it only puts off what you want to accomplish. dave has not been a big fan of the new year resolution this week because his quiet morning gym has become crowded.
i do like to reflect on the past year and the things i have accomplished and things i have learned and i do enjoy the opportunity and possiblity of a new year, i just don't think you need to wait until that time to establish or renew your own personal goals.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
just my opinion...
Posted by pinkmorning at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Just do it. You sound like President Kimball. I have written a great deal down about my goals this year hoping that if I make them very specific and with a time frame, I can make some progress. I'm ever hopeful:)
i don't necessarily mind resolutions - the frustrating part are the people who talk up their resolutions so much but fail to do anything just to have the same resolution one year later. i agree - get 'er done!! :-)
Yeah.. I full heartedly agree.
Anytime I feel like I can have a fresh start I take it, so pretty much daily. Afterall, "today is new with no mistakes in it yet." A paraphrase from Anne of Green Gables.
Post a Comment