i gotta wear shades.
no more pictures, please.
audrey HATED wearing these. she hates when the sun is in her eyes so i thought she might like some sunglasses to keep out the glare...nope, she cried like hell when i put them on her...i snapped a couple of pictures on my phone quickly right before she pulled them off...the velcro on the strap didn't prevent audrey from pulling them off, she is one tough cookie.
she is sick and wouldn't eat anything yesterday. i was at my wit's end. i finally tried some ravioli and she LOVED it. i didn't think she would be able to manage noodles and meat with her two bottom teeth but she did just fine. thank goodness for chef boyardee, right?
that is all for today.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
my future's so bright...
Posted by pinkmorning at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
omg those are the cutest pictures! sorry she hated them, they were too cute! it's amazing what they can eat with just two teeth! I tried to write to you a while ago but it errored and I haven't had time again - I am sorry you guys have been going thru so many changes and stress but I am so happy to hear that Dave found a new job and you are enjoying being with your family. Take care, and we miss you on the board! Trista
I am so sorry that she has been sick! I am glad you found something she would eat! Love you guys.
It is so hard to have your baby sick! Chef Boyardee to the rescue!!! I hope Audrey gets feeling better really soon!! I love the pictures, too cute!!!
Post a Comment