so over easter weekend my mom took my sister melissa and i over to get pedicures at her nail place. it was pretty fun. my mom got dark purple, my sister melissa got lavender and i picked hot pink. ever since my toes have been painted audrey is fascinated with them. if she is on the floor she will roll over to my feet and grab at my toes. she especially loves the painted white flowers. on sunday, just for fun, i painted her big toe the same color pink. she LOVED it so i painted them all. i was so surprised how still she was while i was painting them (waiting for them to dry was a different story, haha) and she kept looking at her toes and smiling. she even shimmered her toes (think jazz hands in slow motion but with her toes) and rotated her ankles. dave and i were laughing so hard. i wish i had it on tape. she is such a girly girl. haha, i love it.
Monday, April 27, 2009
audrey's first pedi
Posted by pinkmorning at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
oh I love it too.. That is so cute.. She is definitely full of personality!!
LOL! So cute!
OMG, how cute is that?!?!
So cute! Starting out young :) I am impressed it looks so good, even I have a hard time sitting still while it dries.
soooo cute! I used to buy the fast drying nailpolish for the girls I nannied for, that helped with the waiting-to-dry part of the mani/pedi! :)
I think those are the cutest toes I have every seen!!!
How cute! I love that she is so girly! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment