audrey looked too cute today not to post a few pictures of her. my dad took these and i can't get over how grown up she looks. dave's mom gave her the ruffled onesie and we bought her those overalls months ago and they finally fit (close enough)...AND she got another tooth finally. She now has two bottom teeth. YAY AUDREY!


Wednesday, April 8, 2009
growing up
Posted by pinkmorning at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
that last one is my favorite! so adorable! :)
What a beautiful little girl Julie! I can't believe you moved to Virginia. We had a baby shower for Lisanne at Jill's last week and we all missed you. I'm happy things are going well for you and am a little jealous of your fun move. I love Virginia and think it would be a great place to live!
Oh my gosh...she is a little toddler now. Your baby is growing up! She is adorable!
So cute...she is getting so big!
I must have lost the updates from your blog. I'm pretty behind!
It's weird to think we've still never met Audrey. It would be nice to see you guys again.
Thanks for the updates!
She is too adorable!!!! I love those pictures. I missed not seeing you guys when we were in UT last week.
Post a Comment