Saturday, September 13, 2008

not really a tag

even though this is a tag, since i wasn't "tagged" by anyone, it is just a list of stuff about me.

I am: a mother
I think: i need to be perfect to be lovable
I know: my husband and daughter love me even though i am so far from perfect
I want: more time to sleep
I have: a love of rainy days
I dislike: insincerity
I miss: my dad
I fear: sickness
I feel: joy in seeing audrey smile
I hear: the tv in the background
I smell: nothing...ever.
I crave: more sleep
I cry: when i am tired
I usually: sing in the shower
I search: for the good in people
I wonder: how long I will live
I regret: the times i have been unkind
I love: when my house is clean
I care: about other people's feelings
I always: drink diet coke with lime when i have mexican food
I worry: about my health
I am not: as crafty as i wish i was
I believe: that people work hard and do the best they can
I sing: louder when i am alone
I don't always: keep my cell phone charged
I argue: when i need attention
I write: lists of things that make me happy when i feel down
I win: when i stop thinking about myself
I lose: when i compare myself to other people
I wish: i had finished school
I listen: to music when i clean the house
I can usually be found: kissing my baby girl
I am scared: of the dark
I forget: where i put my keys
I am happy: when i hear my husband laugh

6 comments:

Monty said...

"my husband and daughter love me even though i am so far from perfect." we KNOW you are perfect! audrey tells me that everyday.

Rachel said...

I really like this "Tag" I may have to do it.

Jessica Potter said...

This was really neat Julie!

Angie said...

Fun to read about you. We have some things in common...

GustoBones said...

Loved your answers. Listening to music is sometimes the only way I make it through the mundane household chores!!

Unknown said...

Your answers are wonderful to read. Miss seeing you every day.