
a big thanks to my sister rachel and nephew jj for watching audrey for a few hours for me today. that was so sweet of you rach. i know you probably just wanted to lay down and rest (that is all i wanted to do when i was pregnant and i didn't even have a two year old to chase after) and instead you not only watched audrey but you made zucchini bars too. you are supermom! jj was so good to her. rachel showed me a little video tape of her crying and jj rubbed her belly and said, "what's the matter princess?" haha, is that the cutest thing you have ever heard? anyway, i guess audrey rolled over twice today. what a strong little girl! not even eight weeks yet and rolling over like a champ. i think it is just a testament to how much she hates tummy time, haha.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
my strong little girl
Posted by pinkmorning at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
such a beauty... JJ is so cute too!!!!
I can't get enough of how cute she is!
I love that picture! That hair!!
And how cute of JJ to call her princess. Rachel is definitely a supermom.
you forgot to mention how I had not gotten dressed, showered, or how messy my house was. It was just too fun to play with sweet Audrey!
Today rolling over, tomorrow walking:)!!
Hey girl! Your daughter is a doll! I can't believe all that hair!! And I love this little pink flower dress-- Ruby has it too. But she's finally (at 3 months) outgrown NB clothing, so it's retired until the next time around. SOunds like you are doing great!
Post a Comment