video of little audrey at the request of family that live across the miles...
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Posted by pinkmorning at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the world as i see it
video of little audrey at the request of family that live across the miles...
Posted by pinkmorning at 7:46 PM
6 comments:
I can't belive how good that picture is!! It is really like watching a sweet little baby!! I bet you can barely contain your excitement! I am stoked too!
She is so dang sweet and cute. I can not believe how much she moved. She was totally putting on a show!
I love that she licked her arm! That was cute.
What a precious baby! Very neat that you can share this across the miles! :)
OMG!! That is amazing!!
- Audrey
I wish I could view that! For some reason my computer here at work has blocked my access...???? So weird.
But only a little over 2 months left until we meet her!
Post a Comment