
so today i needed something sweet...i mean NEEDED it. it is kind of unusual for me to feel this way about sweet things since i have been pregnant. i do enjoy a scoop of ice cream now and then and it helps with my heartburn but as far as sugary sugar, like candy i just can't handle it very well...much too sweet for my pregnancy palette. today was another story, i was going to die if i did not get something SWEET. i am lucky my friend Jessica had a pink cookie in her car and after eating about half i am blissed out in a sugar coma. i don't think i have eaten one of these my whole life, they have always been too sweet for me. i don't feel the need for something sweet now though...
Thanks Jessica!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
sugar coma
Posted by pinkmorning at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I love pink Cookies. So you know it was a HUGE sacrifice right? :) I am going to teach baby Audrey to be a sweet tooth like me since her mama is not! :) Your welcome though! Anytime!
Yum Yum! I love sugar! Those cookies put me in a sugar coma too though, they are so sweet!!! :)
A Grandma's Pink Sugar Cookie? Those ARE the bomb!
Grandma's pink cookies are the absolute best. I love them with a tall glass of milk.
ohhh so yummy! did I tell you I got your note in the mail? you are so sweet. :)
cravings.. gotta love em.
Hey so whats up with our double date????
Ill be out of town on sunday but let me be the first to wish you a happy mothers day. Love ya girly!
Man...that cookie sounds good right now!
I remember several years going without sugar for a month--and it must have been very difficult for me then, because at the stroke of midnight 30 days out I went straight to 7/11 and got a pink cookie! Great thing for a sugar coma.
Post a Comment