...that food always tastes better when it is free? 
mcdonalds has free southern style chicken sandwiches today with the purchase of a medium or large drink. i even added a small fry. not a bad lunch for $2.60...especially since i have been craving fried chicken for a while now but have been trying to eat healthy. oh well, can't win 'em all.
when you need to use your lunch break to pick some things up at walmart and they have a mcdonalds with no line and free food located conveniently inside the store, it seems like fate has stepped in...
the promotion is until seven pm so go out and score yourself a free chicken sandwich!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
why is it
Posted by pinkmorning at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
think i'll give it a try...
WHAT!!!?? I'm off and running... even with Henry in my belly!! :)
xo,
Audrey
That was fun. I am glad we went. Delish.
NICE. 71 days.... eek! ;)
What up with free food promotions these days?---Free cone day, 7-11 day, free burrito day....but, hey I'm not complaining.... :P
Post a Comment