
when i got home this morning i saw these beautiful roses that dave had purchased for me for mother's day. what a sweetheart. they are beautiful and i love them babe! for mother's day he booked us a session at fetal fotos for a 4d session and it was so fun to get to see her. she was being a little stinker and wouldn't move her hands and feet away from her face so we got a voucher to go back and see her in a week and hopefully we will get some good shots then.
thanks for the great mothers day dave.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
what a sweetheart!
Posted by pinkmorning at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
happy mother's day, but i REALLY should have been you holding the flowers in the pic...
Happy Mother's Day to you! How fun to get to see your little one! I hope your little one cooperates better in a week or so!!
awww, Julie, I'm so glad you had a great day. happy mama's day, can't wait for Audrey to come!!!
Can't wait to see pictures of the little girlie!!! :)
And your husband is so sweet...hope you had a happy happy mothers day!
I must be the only one that thinks those fetal fotos look like Kuato from Total Recall.
THose roses are gorgeous!!! Glad you got spoiled!
Glad I got to see you on Sunday! You look GREAT Julie!
And I can't believe you are due soon! Just a little over 2 months! Woo Hoo!
Loved the roses and looking forward to the 4d.
Post a Comment