we went back to fetal fotos today after work and got some amazing shots of little audrey. it was so much fun to see her move. she did not stop moving once the whole twenty minutes we were there. the ultrasound tech said our baby was the cutest baby she has ever seen and got as excited as we did with each movement. it was the most amazing experience. here are a few of my favorites...love the one with her tongue sticking out!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
new pictures of audrey jane
Posted by pinkmorning at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! SHE is adorable!!! I can't believe how good those pictures are!!!
These are such precious pictures!!!
Those are awesome!! She is so cute!!! Wow, doesn't it just make it seem all the more real that she will be joining your family in 10 short weeks! Thanks for sharing the photos.
Thanks for sharing the pictures; they're so adorable!
That Audrey Jane is a precious little muffin cake. I love her already so much! Isn't this wonderful--you have wanted to have a baby for so long and now, she's almost here! What a great blessing!
Oh Julie she is so YUMMY. I love her little chubs on her cheeks already. I can already tell she is going to be such a PRETTY baby!
Those really are amazing! I've never gone to fetal photos, but your pictures kind of make me want to! She is beautiful!
Audrey sure is a cutie! I miss you guys! Hope all is going wonderfully for you. I have been so busy with school and still need to finish my recording sesstion blog entry so you can see the fun toys I get to sit behind in the studio. :) *Hugs!* Love you!
YEA!! i love the pictures - how exciting! after seeing these pictures, it has to make it harder to wait the ten weeks to actually pinch those cute little cheeks :)
I still don't know about that fetal fotos. For some reason I get creep'd out. Not because of your baby, but the whole 3D thing. It makes them look like ghosts or something. And I don't like ghosts.
She will be even better in person! Yay! Fun Fun to see new glimpses of the little one, can't wait to meet her! :)
She's adorable! Our little guy came out looking just like his 4D pics...it was so cool.
She is beautiful!
And already a thumb sucker!
What an amazing experience. I am so happy for you guys! She is beautiful!
BABY!!!!! oh she is AMAZING!
unbelievable!!!!! it's so amazing what we can know and SEE, isn't it???? :)
OMG!! Julie!! That is amazing!! I have never had one of those sonograms done... look at how much you can see her!! OMG!! Audrey Jane!! You are BEAUTIFUL!!
- Audrey
These pictures are so amazing! Wow!!
Post a Comment