Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day


my sweet valentine truly spoiled me, woke me up with breakfast in bed and then when i got out of the shower there was a basket on my bed with a red satin ribbon on it filled with all of my favorite treats and a pink skin for my blackberry. he took me to lunch at la madeline cafe(another story for another day, let's just say i am not over the nausea yet) and when we got home from work he sat me down and brought out giant chocolate strawberries and some bella bands. my pants are starting to hurt but i don't quite fit into the maternity pants yet. i am so excited. i have been meaning to order a bella band for a while but i have just not gotten around to it yet. what a sweetheart...oh yeah, did i mention he sent stargazer lilies to me at my office. i was the only one in the office to get flowers. i was feeling very loved and special, dave always makes me feel that way...

8 comments:

Monty said...

i love you

Ashley said...

awww how sweet... callas are my favorite flower! :)

Miss Bear said...

Aren't husbands wonderful!!!
I'm glad you had a good day!

GustoBones said...

Glad you had such a nice day!!!

lindsey said...

I'm jealous!

time-for-a-paws said...

Lucky You!! I got two flowers on valentines day and they were both from my friends.

selfstarter said...

Julie,

Happy V day. I am so glad that you have Dave in your life. He treats you so well because he recognizes what an amazing person you are. You are such an incredible person and deserve the very best that life has to offer. I am so glad that you have found Dave and that he has found you. You are both so blessed to have each other. I love you guys and miss you all the time. I hope to see you in San Diego or Salt Lake very soon.

Love,

Your big bro

Beanie said...

You two deserve each other because you are both so thoughtful.
Love,
Mom