
we had the lasagna for dinner tonight, it was yummy. it was so easy to prepare and clean up after(especially for me, since dave did both, haha) i wish we had started doing it long ago. we got the petite size and we didn't even eat half of it, so we have dinner for tomorrow night and it is even cheaper than we thought! i highly recommend you try it if you have one in your area!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
my girlfriend's kitchen update
Posted by pinkmorning at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
it was a great idea babe! you saved my fingers from getting all puckered during cleanup - thanks!!
yummy!!!! what a great idea!
NICE....I've tried it a few different times here, the only problem is my freezer is a b it small to cram all that yummy stuff......solution??? Get another freezer, which we now have, so I'll have to try it again!! Glad you liked it......:)
I am glad to hear that the meals are good, I may have to look into signing myself up! Congrats on being nominated for the pink and blue, I will definitely vote for you. And congrats on your new camera, you need to post more pictures you have taken with it!
I love lasagna!!! MMM, I'm hungry
Post a Comment