Thursday, February 21, 2008

pinks & blues virtual baby shower



well the fabulous women at pinks&blues are throwing a virtual baby shower for one lucky mama-to-be. i can't tell you how touched i am that my sisters laura and rachel both nominated me for this fantastic shower. it makes me feel so loved. it is truly an incredible giveaway...they have so many awesome gifts from wonderful companies. it is so fun to be a participant in such a fun contest...check it out. they have chosen ten lucky mamas-to-be and will post their stories tomorrow, then it is up to readers to vote for the mama of their choice and the winner will be showered with gifts. Voting starts February 25th and run through March 6th, i can't wait for tomorrow to read all the stories...of course i would love to win this and be able to spoil our baby girl with this cool stuff so please go visit the virtual baby shower and cast your vote!

7 comments:

Monty said...

vote - Julie '08!!

Miss Bear said...

Yay! I'm totally voting for you, your story is amazing, and this baby is SO lucky!! She really will be born to so much love!!

GustoBones said...

My vote will go to you of course!!

Ashley said...

i'm SO glad you are a finalist too, but sad at the same time because you deserve it so much too!!!!! congrats!!

Ashley said...

i was thinking today... that what I meant to write on the above comment was that I'm sad because I wish you both could win! I cried so much when I read your entry!!!

Natalie said...

Wow, there are a lot of sad stories out there! I voted for you though. Good luck to you!

katie said...

just voted! how cool!!!!