
so we picked out paint for the nursery today at home depot. we went with the "pretty in pink" (upper lefthand corner tiara) from the new disney princess collection of behr paint for our accent wall(time to cover up the overpowering red) and "barely there pink" for the other three walls. now that i am home and looking at the paint colors online, i am hoping that it is not too dark for the nursery. i guess we will just paint it and see how it looks, i am really liking "the fairest of them all" as i look at rooms painted in these colors online...hopefully it will turn out cute. i will keep you updated. we need to clean out our spare bedroom and take the furniture out before we start painting, but i am excited to start this project!
Monday, February 18, 2008
pretty in pink
Posted by pinkmorning at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
going to be a blast!!
i cant wait to see how it looks!!!!
SO cute!! I love pink! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product!
The Baby and I will both have new rooms! I am in the midst of finding furniture and all that jazz for my new room.
that is so fun! I can't wait to see the work in progress! I love the names of the colors~
pink...that's so girly!
I'm so surprised that you chose pink. :)
Pink is so pretty!!! Especially for little girls!
It's a girl? How fun for you! And the colors you chose are almost identical to the colors in my daughter's room. I LOVE her room--it's just what I would have picked as a child. Your daughter will love it.
And thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I have to say the same about you and how you've handled all your challenges. I'm so glad things are looking up for you and your hubby.
Post a Comment