Tuesday, February 19, 2008

learning to use my new camera


the stargazer lilies that my sweetheart gave me for valentines day


picture of my sweetheart(cropped and in black and white, two fun features i now know how to use!)

7 comments:

Rachel said...

pretty cool! Can't wait to see more from this artist.

Beanie said...

Hey. good work, sweetie.

Christy said...

Wow. I am SO jealous. I want a nice camera so bad. These look super good - can't wait to see more :)

Also, I love the pink idea...then again, I love pink :) I can't wait to see her!

GustoBones said...

Nice work!

MomOf4 said...

Such pretty pictures! Have a happy day! :)

Monty said...

beautiful flowers for my beautiful flower.

time-for-a-paws said...

I was glad that you called me to ask about your new camera. We should talk more often on the phone. Speaking of which I left a message on your phone THANKING you so much for the adorable journal. I will write in it everyday!!!