Friday, February 1, 2008

tickled pink...


baby's profile


baby stretching out...the woman doing the ultrasound said it was so unusual to see a baby stretch out so much...that usually babies were in the fetal position...maybe our baby girl knows that it is friday and is ready for the weekend...


baby is a girl, she gave us some other shots to make us certain, but this was the most modest shot to post on this blog...


love her legs!

this was such a fun experience. i feel like it is more real to me. it was so fun to see her swimming around. my mom and dad were there and my sister rachel and my aunt rosemary and uncle kent so it felt like such a party. this baby is already so loved. my sister and my aunt and uncle and my parents and my friend jessica all gave us gifts for baby girl to open today...it was such a red letter day. we are tickled pink!

17 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so excited !!! It was so funt o be there! Congrats!

GustoBones said...

What fun pictures!!! I love them. I wish I could have been there too. She really is stretched out isn't she? She'll just be laid back! Congrats, Congrats!

Ashley said...

AHHHH!!!!! knew it!!! I am beyond ecstatic for you guys!! awwww... baby girl! are you going to share her name before she's here?

Cynthia said...

i knew it was a girl because of how sick you have been. Boys don't give so much drama! Get ready for the ride of your life!!! boy are you going to love having a little julie :)

katie said...

congrats on team pink! she's so tiny and cute! i think i remember your girl name. how exciting for you and dave. enjoy going nuts with the pink. we went a little nuts after we found out, too. ENJOY!

Natalie said...

Yay! The ultrasound is so fun. We had a video of it so I used to watch it every so often. I loved his little baby feet. They're so precious.

The Rose Family said...

Congrats on your little girl. It seems like it's the season for little girls-- you make the 4th I've heard about recently. It's totally awesome!! Plus-- she's so cute. I couldn't believe she was all stretched out for you! AWESOME!!

Christy said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! You and dave will be the best parents...of course, i don't know dave except for the cute things that he does for you - so I can't wait to see this little girl wrap him around her finger :) How perfect!!

lindsey said...

Julie! I'm so excited for you and Dave. I was just chatting with Rachel on Friday before your ultrasound and we both agreed you were having a girl! How exciting. I hope you are feeling good. I can't wait!

..::k.toms::.. said...

I voted pink!
Congrats to you both on a baby girl!
Now for the names... HOW FUN!!!!!

Niederfam said...

YAY!!!!! A little girl, how I HOPE to have one someday, but all I know are boys, so far... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Miss Bear said...

Julie, I found your on Rachel's blog and I just wanted to say CONGRATS!! I'm so so happy for you and Dave, that is so exciting. :)
I hope you start feeling better soon, and I hope everything else is going great!!

Shanda :-)

Joy said...

Congratulations! Girls are so fun. As you can see, we are surrounded by pink...and I wouldn't have it any other way. I will let you know about the camera as soon as I hear back from the girl currently considering it. Thanks!

Joy said...

Me again. I just read through your blog. I couldn't stop reading. I am so thrilled for you that you finally got the miracle you were hoping for. What meds are you on? I was on a picc line with my first and then eased onto Zofran, it's the best drug out there for nausea. If it helps, I was not nearly as sick for as long with my second...

Amy Anderson said...

Awesome!!!

Spammon said...

I remember the first time we saw our little black and white blur. What memories!

Joy said...

I am selling! Send me an email and I will send you the details. joyouswilliams@gmail.com