
so after tossing around this idea for over a year, we decided to bite the bullet and give it a whirl...since i have been pregnant i have not had much of an appetite...even since taking medication and keeping food down better, after a full day of work i don't often(okay, ever) feel like cooking and i am so tired so we end up having lots of top ramen and grilled cheese. someone at work was talking about "my girlfriend's kitchen" and how they had a "free assembly" promotion going on...so not only do i get to feed dave homecooked meals without cooking that night, but here is a chance to get them already made and ready to go, sign me up!! ...and at ten meals for one hundred dollars, that is a steal. we would spend a lot more than that at the grocery store trying to buy ingredients for ten meals...they should really advertise in pregnancy magazines...i am excited, mainly because it will be nice to feed my husband "home-cooked" food without cooking at home...i will let you know how it tastes, but everyone i have talked to that has done it says that they are fabulous.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
my girlfriend's kitchen
Posted by pinkmorning at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Julie I am so jealous!!! I have wanted to try them for a long long time! I will have to ask you to keep me updated to know if it would/will be worth finding the $$ to do it! That will be a great thing for AFTER the baby too!
Andrea
oh, man - i just bought 5 cases of ramen!! :-) it was a great idea babe!!
yummy! they have a make-and-take type place around here too and the food is deee-lish!!!!
What a great idea! We have a place down here called "Dream Dinners" and the food is awesome. I am going to do it the next time I have guests in town so I don't have to spend all my time in the kitchen. :)
Mom has loved let's dish. Hope you love girlfriend's kitchen that much too!!
That is what Mom and I do except we put the meals together at Let's Dish! It is so fun and the meals are really so good!
Post a Comment