Wednesday, July 18, 2007

wordless wednesday

taking time to appreciate the beauty in the world...


the leaves changing color is one of the reasons why i love the fall season.


snoqualmie falls in washington state is the most amazing waterfall i have ever seen up close. if you ever are in the area, you must go see it...


pink is my favorite color and i adore flowers. pink flowers remind me of my wedding day and i can't help but smile.

8 comments:

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

oh those are beautiful photos... i LOVE pink flowers too!! i had lilies for my wedding bouquet that we're white with some pink touches. i hope all is well for you lately... i've been thinking about you!
- audrey
pinks & blues girls

Ashley said...

beautiful! You've been in my thoughts a lot lately, too... know you are cared for and in my prayers! I've been having a hard time coming up with words of encouragement, comfort, etc. but I soemtimes feel like if I don't understand a situation, I have no place in extending my own two cents... so that was a lot of rambling just to say that even though I don't know you well, I care! :)

GustoBones said...

Thanks for the beautiful pictures. I really like them. Especially the first one. It makes me wish it was October and I was taking a stroll on a canyon path, while a crisp breeze cooled my cheeks, but my sweater keeps my body warm. Love it.

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Just gorgeous! I love the changing leaves in the fall, too. It's really pretty around where we live!

By the way, we awarded you with The Blogger Reflection Award on our site! Go check it out when you have a sec!

Jane, P&B Girls

lindsey said...

I love these pictures! Very nice. The breakfast from McDonald's made me hungry!

Rachel said...

HAHA.. I Laugh whenver I try to do a wordless Wednesday.. I can never not writes anything.. We are two souls but with one.. shoe. ( Watched Littel Rascals in Flordia.. I thought of you, and I laughed!)

Angie said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I too love Snoqualmie Falls. I didn't know Wednesday was wordless. I am still new at this blogging thing.

rmpbklyn said...

Hi, I'm an admin for a group called PHOTO'S OF WORLD FLOWERS...
, and we'd love to have your flower picture in the group!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7704819980