Monday, July 23, 2007

wicked birthday fun

i had such a great birthday yesterday. thank you to all of my family, friends and online buddies who called me or sent me a note wishing me a good day. i really appreciate it. i had such a fun weekend of celebration. it started on friday going to lunch and "hairspray" with Rachel and then Dave took me to the pizza factory for dinner. on Saturday Dave and i had some friends over for a barbeque, we had lots of yummy food, drinks and good company. it was a great night. Dave took me to breakfast on sunday and then Rachel, Jeremy and JJ came over for some dinner and the name game. Dave spoiled me silly with presents. i don't know how i got so lucky in love...

he got me tickets to see "wicked" when we are in california next month. i have been wanting to see this play for over two years and i am so excited. i have read the book three times and i am thinking i may read it again before we go!

...and this beautiful elphaba necklace with swarovski crystals and antiqued silver

...and a casablanca poster, i have wanted this poster for a long time


and bought me the "hairspray" soundtrack from itunes. thanks babe for the best weekend ever. you always make me feel so special.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE THE NECKLACE! I am soooo coveting it :) so glad you had a great birthday, isn't it so fun to have your birthday fall on a saturday or a sunday so you can have a birthday weekend?! mine's on a saturday this year, and I fully intend to extend the celebration :)


I seriously can't believe how much I love that necklace! can't get over it! hehe

katie said...

love the gifts! love you blogs! i still have to figure out how to post pics and fun stuff..glad your bday was great.

lindsey said...

Glad you had a good day! I love that necklace as well, so beautiful!

Monty said...

it was a great weekend! looking forward to all of our activities over the next month.

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

Wow- What a wonderful birthday! My hubby loves Casablanca and has that poster as well....I LOVE the necklace....and Wicked sounds like fun! You deserve it!!!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

I am so glad you had such a wonderful birthday! GREAT gifts from Dave! What a guy!

Jane, P&B Girls

Rachel said...

SO SO jealous about WICKED! Gald you had such a great daY!

MomOf4 said...

Happy Birthday to you! My sister saw Wicked in December and could not stop raving about it! I have the soundtrack and it is amazing! Have FUN!