Tuesday, July 10, 2007

my new ride

my husband is good to me. he told me last week he wanted to buy me a new car. my honda civic has been a good car for me, but it has just become too darn hot to drive my it because it does not have good air conditioning. we went with a mitsubishi montero and we picked it up tonight. i am loving this car. it is so fun to drive. dave takes such good care of me. he told me today he has been wanting to buy me a new car for a long time. i am happy with the car we have chosen. i have not had the chance to take a picture of it yet, but here is a picture i found online of the same car:


15 comments:

time-for-a-paws said...

Loving the new ride you have!! I am glad Dave takes care of you. He is such a good husband to you.

Beanie said...

Kisses to Dave. I love your new car. What a great surprise.

GustoBones said...

Love the new car!! What a fun surprise!! I really like this car too. It has a cute look!

Ashley said...

sweeeet! what color? what a sweetie Dave is! :)

Rachel said...

WOOHOO!! Youa re queen of the road! I have always loved the Montero.. COngrats!

pinkmorning said...

thanks everyone for the congratulations, anyone who wants to come over, we can take it out joyriding...heehee

thekirnancrib - it is burgundy, it looks pretty much exactly like the photo...yeah, dave is a sweetie.

lindsey said...

Congrats on the new car, it is really cute!

lindsey said...

Congrats on the new car, it is really cute!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Lucky you! I love the car! What a great hubby you have! Mine wants me to learn to drive a motorcycle... not gonna happen!! :)

Jane, P&B Girls

Josephine said...

Nice wheels! A/C is heaven!

MomOf4 said...

I love your new car! Have fun with it! :)

Ashley said...

tag! :)

selfstarter said...

Sweet ride. I am sure you love feeling the cold ac this summer.

shauna said...

What a great hubby! Enjoy the car!

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

Beautiful Car Julie...you are so lucky!