Wednesday, July 18, 2007

husband of the year award

i am having another rough day. I am not feeling very self confident, i am tired and in pain and really overheated...dave and i just got back to the office after a wedding luncheon we attended downtown and i sit down and turn my computer on and see that i have an email from him. i open it up and it reads:

"Some people say the prettiest person at a wedding is the bride, but not today. The prettiest person was sitting just to my right."

that is why dave gets the husband of the year award...because he makes me feel like a bride every day...

14 comments:

Ashley said...

i love to see two people together that both truly deserve each other!

pinkmorning said...

thekirnancrib-thank you. that is such a sweet comment. i really appreciate it.

Rachel said...

That the seriously the cutest thing I have ever heard.. HOpe the luncheon went well, adn that you shared my love with the happy couple too! Sorry to have missed it.

GustoBones said...

That is sweet. What is the ward luncheon? I would love to hear how that was.

Beanie said...

Sweet Julie. God blessed you with a gem. I'll never forget when you were dating Dave and said, "He sees me like you do."

Mariah "Sniggs" said...

that is so cute. You're giving me good examples of what to look for...haha!

Niederfam said...

Sweet!!!! I had NO idea you were in the blogging world, YEAH. Now we can "chat" a bit more......SWEET husband, NO doubt!!!

MomOf4 said...

Your husband is so sweet! It is beautiful to read your blog and see you two so much in love! :)

lindsey said...

Wow, you are lucky! What a nice thing to say. I hope you feel better J!

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

Your dh is so sweet. He knows the exact words at the exact time to say what he does. It gives me tears to read your post!

shauna said...

I second that motion. What a great hubby! (But you SO deserve him.)

PinksandBluesGirls said...

He is such a sweetheart! He should teach a class on how to be the perfect husband!

Jane, P&B Girls

Angie said...

What a great guy! Major brownie points. I am so glad you have each other!

Amy said...

I am friends with Ashley from thekirnancrib and have been reading through your blog.
I also give out Husband of the year awards to my husband quite frequently... gotta keep encouraging them