here is a list of my ten favorite things that are pink:
1. my pink(well, pink and splotchy) husband(see previous post)
-not pictured pink
2. my pink sapphire wedding ring(represents the love my husband and i have for each other)
3. my pink ipod(well, my pink ipod case that protects my ipod)

4. my pink nalgene bottle(helps me to drink more water, leak-proof, fits in my purse)

5. my pink beauty rush lip balm(my favorite lip balm in the world)

6. my pink swiss army knife(use it nearly every day and let's face it, it is cute)

7. my pink digital camera(i love pictures, taking them, looking at them, hanging them up)

8. my pink flip flop slippers(my feet stay cool and no footprints on our hardwood floors)

9. my pink carabiner clip(so my keys don't get buried in my purse)

10. my pink cell phone(i do not love the razr phone, but i love that mine is pink)
8 comments:
I love pink too!!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures of pink things. I think I like pink so much because the look of it makes me happy!
gustogirl- i do love your cute pink sunglasses. what is crazy is all the pink stuff i have that didn't make the top ten. my pink watch, my pink roxy sneakers, my pink wifebeater, you get the picture. pink is pretty...
I LOVE PINK :) I love reading about others appreciation of the color as well. I didn't love pink until I served my mission and learned from others to love it...I sure love reading your thoughts :)
When I think of things in pink
I know as a color that it don't stink
Some things, however, I don't think
would look so good if they were pink.
For example, hardwood floors, and kitchen sinks.
likeastar- haha, i agree. i was just thinking about that on my way home today, how my car wouldn't look that good pink...even though the mary kay ladies can pull off pink cars.
Have you seen the jcpenney catalog, they have saucepans that are pink, you can even get a kitchenaid in pink, but I don't know if I would go that far myself.
First of all, I love that Rachel made up a rap about pink. That was more than a poem!
It's great that you have a signature color. I should start to aquire all of my things in green, because I think it is good to surround yourself with the color that makes you most happy!
TDK- that is just how I roll.. You know!
Post a Comment