Tuesday, June 19, 2007

June 20, 2006

my sisters in the bride's room before the ceremony


here comes the bride


dave


julie


kate wants to hug the bride


our wedding cake


after the ceremony

10 comments:

PinksandBluesGirls said...

These are almost too cute to take! What a BEAUTIFUL bride you were!

So much love all around... happy anniversary!!!!

Jane, P&B Girls

lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how fast that year went. Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures. (kate has grown up a lot!)

Rachel said...

Happy anniversary! How FAT do I look? Ugh.. jsut when I thought that pregnancy wouldn't be so bad again.... Thanks for the wake up call!
BTW-- your hair and makeup were fabulous!! (and the rest too) Love you!

pinkmorning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pinkmorning said...

likeastar - you do not look fat, you look beautiful. thanks again for doing my hair and makeup for the wedding and making me feel like a princess...it's hard to believe it has been a year, but at the same time i can't really imagine my life without dave, it must have been lonely then...

Beanie said...

Julie and Dave,
We have not had a way to contact you today to wish you Happy Anniversary, but Dad did work hard to send you a little something in the mail to celebrate the day. Hope you'll like it. I've been eager to talk to you as well about how you are feeling. I'll call as soon as I have a number. Love you forever, Mom

Josephine said...

Happy anniversary, Julie!! You both look gorgeous. :) (And I want a piece of your cake.) LOL
P.S. Feeling better?

pinkmorning said...

Beanie- i am excited about your trip. i hope all is going well. be safe...

josephine- yes, feeling much better.

Ashley said...

TOO BEAUTIFUL for words! your hubby is a cutie!! :)

MomOf4 said...

Congratulations! You are such a handsome couple! :)