Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Personal DNA

this is a really cool personality test that I am borrowing from a fellow blogger. thank you like a star! i found the test to be interesting and fairly accurate. you can scroll the mouse over each color to see the results of my test...



want to read more about my personal profile?

My personalDNA Report

see if you agree...

6 comments:

Rachel said...

LOOKS GOOD. YOU NEED TO TELL US WHATBENEVOLENT CREATOR MEANS..

pinkmorning said...

likeastar- oh, i just noticed that link on yours after i read your post...here you go. it was fun reading about you. dave did the test too, he was a benevolent director...he said i was the visionary and he was the management...i hear that!

GustoBones said...

I was benevolent curator, but then I did it again and I was an encouraging director. I think I need to do it a third time and see which one is closer. I took it the first time in the morning and then just now in the afternoon. Maybe I am someone different depending on what time it is. HAhahaha

pinkmorning said...

gustogirl- while dave was taking it, we discussed some of the questions a little and we noticed that there were several different ways to interpret some of the questions. dave thought the descriptions on my test results were spot on and i have to agree for the most part...i would go with whatever description sounds most like you.

PinksandBluesGirls said...

So cool! I saw this at Like a Star, too... I should do one for myself!

Anyway, about Throwback Thursday... YAY! that you want to join in!

We actually do have a logo for it now, which you can feel free to grab right off our site (you can just save the image to your computer and upload it).

If you have any trouble, just let me know!

Can't wait to see you Throwback Thursday pictures!!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Beanie said...

I contributed all this colorful DNA!